Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Open season for hunting

A mãe das mães. Na foto, minha querida Emengarda Floss, esposa do autor deste blog Edmundo Floss. O seu sorriso não esconde a maldade presente em sua alma. Com aquela imensa espingarda ela procura me caçar !!! Isso mesmo, só porque fugi uns dias da família neste período de Carnaval. Deixei meu querido Amazonas para ir à folia do Rio de Janeiro, deixando-a em casa com meus filhos McEdmundo, Ermenegilda e Edworld. Por favor amor, lhe digo penosamente, estou com saudade de você mas ... volte a usar toalhas molhadas para me bater invés deste trabuco ...
The mother of mothers. In the photo, my dear Emengardo Floss, wife of the author of this blog Edmundo Floss. His smile does not hide the evil present in his soul. With that huge gun hunt me for it! That's right, just because I ran a few days the family in this period of Carnival. I let my baby go to Amazon revelry in Rio de Janeiro, leaving her at home with my children McEdmundo, and Ermenegilda Edworld. Please love, I say painfully, I miss you but ... re-use wet towels to hit me instead of the shotgun ...

1 comment:

Swank Daddy said...

As the popular saying goes, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Better wear your bullet-proof underwear. ;-)