Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The crazy world of Henry Mancini

.



In english by the Google Tradutor


My first contact with the world of Henry Mancini was a many years a go. As a child watching TV in the cartoons of Pink Panther and the Inspector. Whistler the music of Pantera was fashionable among all colleagues. Had nothing to do with their connection to today has to be a piece of strip-tease. It was a music perpetuated by more than 30 years of the series. Or would be 40 years? Finally, for much of the past decades, the soundtrack from Henry Mancini for the film "The Pink Panther" was the only link I had with him.
Later, while working on a FM radio station that the world noticed it was much higher. It was a crazy world. That was in 1984 when the film debut in the comedy "Victor Victoria" starry by Julie Andrews. Yes, Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music," classic musical of the 60s. The music of accordion was beautiful. I touched her on several occasions that those special FM radios were in for lunch, with instrumental music, a period that Brazilian country music was known by cururu.
I fell in love. Was never a hit or run with such fervor as I played. Years later, I heard on the radio Antena 1. Never again ... The nostalgia for a time that was not back. And "Crazy World" can be the soundtrack of the past. A sad music. Certainly, it will bring you a tearing ...
And I realize that the "crazy world" by Henry Mancini was not just a song (Crazy World) or another (Pink Panther). Master of easy listening, it was a handful of composer. Searching for Soul Seek found a wealth of his career. Especially in the period that preceded the movie in 50 years, where he is deeply dedicated to jazz.
A charismatic and marked that left ...
Henry Mancini - the great!

CRAZY WORLD

.

No comments: